Friday, December 16, 2011

Pinteresting

I've enjoyed Pinterest for some time as a nice diversion (i.e. time waster).  For years, I've collected files and magazine cutouts of craft projects I'd like to do "when I have time" , and I thought Pinterest would be a way to inspire creativity without so much clutter.  I've surprised myself, however, by completing some projects and wanted to share them in the hopes of motivating me to continue.

Easter egg cake pops for my daughter's 3rd birthday party (to go along with our Easter egg hunt).

Mini cupcake cake bites for a friend's baby shower.

A tree of Thanksgiving (which morphed into a Jesse tree for Christmas).

Origami cranes and stars.

painted and decoupaged ornaments

decoupaged candleholders

my Christmas gifts: dry erase tile coasters

No comments:

Post a Comment